- HIGH POWER DRILL - The Blaupunkt BP2203 is a high torque 240V corded drill featuring a quality 750W electric motor a strong hammer mechanism and electronic speed control. A powerful tool ideal for DIY and professional use all around the home, workshop, site and more, offering the strength that cordless drills can't.
- GREAT FEATURES - A solid casing and metal gearbox housing make for a robust tool, a 13mm metal chuck accepts all regular drill bits and forward and reverse functions are convenient when working. Also featuring an optional handle for extra control, anti-vibration grips, a depth gauge for accurate and consistent drilling and a hard plastic case for storage.
- ELECTRIC DRILL FUNCTION - As a regular power drill it's a great tool for drilling into a wide range of materials like hard and soft wood, metals like steel or aluminium, plastics like uPVC and all kinds of composites with the electronic speed control allowing you to control drill speed between 0-2700rpm, preventing heat damage to both the material and the bit.
- HAMMER DRILL FUNCTION - Easily switch into hammer drill mode for fast and efficient drilling into bricks, stone, concrete and more - variable impact rate speed controlled between 0-43000ipm, perfect for delicate materials or when you just want brute force. Ideal for everything from hanging shelves and pictures on walls to installing industrial fixings and cable routing.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - Your satisfaction is our top priority, Blaupunkt power tools are covered by our 30-day returns policy and backed by an extended 3 year warranty when you register your product online.
Another of our fantastic range of corded electric power tools the BP3590 is a high power 750W Electric Impact Hammer Drill suitable for both DIY and professional use too. With it's Drill and Hammer Drill functions it's the perfect tool for a range of jobs around the home, workshop, work and garage.
Drill function acts as a regular rotary drill, and allows for drilling holes in an endless variety of materials like wood, metal, composite, plastics and much more. Hammer drill (otherwise known as percussion drill) function - easily swapped into using the switch on the top of the machine - is ideal for drilling holes into masonry like stone and bricks, perfect for jobs like hanging shelves and pictures.
A powerful 750w AC electric motor and electronic speed controller make for speed adjustments between 0 to 2700rpm and impact rates of 0 to 43200ipm, allowing you to adjust for hard and soft materials.
Other great features include a steel 13mm chuck, an auxiliary handle with integrated drilling depth gauge, forward/reverse and 2 point safety switch and durable metal gearbox housing.
Complete with a hard storage case and a 3 year warranty when registered online.
|Power Source ||Electric |
|Voltage ||230~240 @60Hz |
|Wattage ||850W |
|Chuck Type ||Metal Keyed |
|Max Drill Size ||13mm |
|Speed ||0-2700rpm |
|Impact Rate ||0-43200ipm |
|Cable Length ||2m |
|Length ||325 |
|Width ||90 |
|Height ||215 |
|Weight ||2.3 |
|Length ||340 |
|Width ||105 |
|Height ||125 |
|Weight ||2.5 |
Blaupunkt BP2203�Impact Hammer Drill�Manual